As a general rule heads are not well regarded by its employees, which makes sense because as a person of authority in the company must ensure the benefits of it but I suppose at some point conflict with members of staff. But it is also true that not be a leader you have to take wrong with your employees or they should be afraid of you, if you want to know how to be a good boss, follow these tips:
- Pay people for what really matters. If you pay the least knowing that you have great workers run the risk not only they go to another company but will not perform properly. Upload a little pay and you will see that effectiveness is much higher.
- Share your experiences with them and know their views will not only be very fruitful for your relationship but you can all learn a lot.
- Talk directly with them, whether good or bad news. Delegate in charge is fine but it is not necessary to hide, especially if something goes wrong and you have to tweak things.
- Delegates responsibility but not tasks, the latter only do bad bosses. It is satisfying knowing how to delegate responsibilities for both the head and the person who receives such a request.
- Encourage your employees to improve their skills and Challenge her to overcome their problems or tasks that do not play so well and that should improve.
- Promotes team spirit and good relations among all members and departments, the only way to get the whole a success.
- In addition to motivating your employees, as explained in the previous point, it is also important that inspires, something that very few employers can do. Share with them your passion for the business, how were the beginning and where you would like to come.